Tuesday, December 24, 2013

19 Weeks...Size of a Grapefruit!

Well, we were 19 weeks on December 22!! Almost half way there! Our little one is now 8.47 ounces and 6.02 inches; about the size of a grapefruit! This week he/she is now covered with vernix, which is a white protective coating that protects the skin from damage to the womb. I get more in awe of God's creations as I see/feel one growing inside of me. This week, the baby is looking more proportioned; the arms and legs are more proportioned than they have ever been. Our little angel is awake about 6 hours a day, and I can feel he/she moving every minute of that! I feel the baby move the most when I am driving to and from work; maybe that's because I am alone and able to sing and talk to him/her :)  Another week of NO MORNING SICKNESS! Byron sure has been craving sweets this week, and I continue to crave salty foods! We find out the gender for sure in ONE WEEK! Reveal party is December 31 from 6-7 at our home and I am already getting stuff ready for that! I can't believe that this is our last Christmas without our baby! I'm so ready for 2014 it's unreal!! My sister got him/her some Green Bay Packers Onesies! Byron was exciting and said he/she will definitely be raised right! :)

Our weekly pictures! I got to go home for the weekend and visit my parents and siblings, so my dad took a 19 week belly pic with me! Hands down, he will make the funniest, most loveable and silliest PAPPY!
 
It was tradition when we were growing up that my mom got us each a new ornament every Christmas. At one of my wedding showers, she gave me all the ones she had gotten each year! Such a memorable tradition. My sister started baby Doughty's tradition with this adorable ornament :) I'm gonna get the year or the name we choose written on it :)
Another gift from my sister! Byron loves the Packers and so will our little one :)
 
Starting decorating today for our reveal party coming up! My little sister made these for me!!
 
 
Only 21 weeks to go!! Lots to do, but HURRY up MAY 18, 2014!
 
 
Love,
Byron, Kristin, Big Brother Thorn and Baby Doughty
 


No comments:

Post a Comment