Thursday, December 19, 2013

18 Weeks...Size of a Dragon Fruit!

Well, on December 15th we were 18 weeks! Our baby was the size of a Dragon Fruit...WHAT IS THAT?!?!? haha...Anyways, the baby's weight this week is approximately 6.70 ounces and measuring at 5.59 inches...ALMOST HALF A FOOT!! This week our little bundle of joy can hear sounds much more clearly from outside the womb...talk about sweetness and love...Byron will get down on his knees, place his hands on my belly and talk to our angel! My heart melts every time, and I just know he/she is smiling :) Myelin, which is a protective coating of the nerves is now being produced. On December 9th, our Doctor called us to inform us that all the chromosomal testing came back negative....GOD IS GOOD! My morning sickness is almost 100% gone!! Thank you JESUS! As we get closer to the half way mark, I continue to think about what life will be like come May 2014. Thoughts continue to cross my head such as, "Will I be a good mom?" or "What if my child gets made fun of?" or "Will I set the right example?" Parenting to me appears to be the hardest job there is, yet also the most rewarding!

Byron's cravings this week included...Chicken tacos, whole packs of Oreos, Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie, Sprite, and BBQ chips!!!

My Cravings this week included Orange Fanta Soda, easy mac, and strawberry yogurt!

Grocery shopping has been quite interesting :)

Next Ultrasound is December 31st!!! Reveal party that evening at 7pm at our home!!

We are so ready for the new year, and it's bittersweet knowing this is our last Christmas as a family of two!!

Love,
Mommy & Daddy Doughty

No comments:

Post a Comment