Monday, April 14, 2014

Week 35...5 weeks left!

Baby boy, 

Where has the time gone? You will be here shortly, and our whole world will be changed! We will love you unconditionally and we will learn what this thing called "parenting" is all about. We couldn't be more thrilled, excited, scared, blessed and ready than we already are! During week 35, you start a period of rapid weight gain; the doctor said you will gain about 1/2 a pound a week until you are born! Your room is all ready, but mommy is so anxious, that I go in there everyday and rearrange something or just look through all your cute clothes! You keep mommy awake almost all night now..I know you are just preparing me, so thank you sweet angel! This weekend, we are doing a maternity shoot and having someone take lots of pictures of daddy and mommy with my pregnant belly :) Then you get to have a photo shoot of just you the week you are born. Mommy loves pictures and daddy hates them (but mommy always talks him into taking them)! 




Not much longer LB! Keep kicking me, cuz here in 5 weeks, I'll miss my pregnant belly and those painful kicks in my ribs!!

Love mommy and daddy



No comments:

Post a Comment