Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Week 32 & 33 <3

Dear LB (as daddy has been calling you),
Mommy is playing catch up again on these letters to you! During week 32, you began using all 5 of your senses! You are curious, looking around and practicing a lot of breathing. You are becoming more alert of my voice and daddy's voice! You were weighing about 3 1/2 pounds this week and measuring tall at 34 centimeters! We got your dresser this week and it took daddy 3 days to put it together! Hehe!! Your pappy and nana Hawes visited for the weekend and we had a blast! Nana finished your bedding, pappy bought you your first ball cap and they bought the recliner for your nursery! Here are some pictures from week 32 :) 






Now we are in week 33!!!! Baby boy, mommy is ecstatic about meeting you!!!!! I can hardly stand it! It's so hard to describe my love for you!!! We don't have our next ultrasound until April 8, but I bet you will be over 4 pounds by then!! This week, your brain is developing more distinct functions and is capable of controlling all your breathing, digestive functions, and body temperature! You can now tell the difference between night and day; however, I think you think it's day all the time! It makes me so happy every time I feel you move! When you get the hiccups, it melts my heart!! This coming weekend is your baby shower; I'm so excited; you are one blessed little boy already!! Daddy has been fishing a lot and he cannot wait until you can fish with him! We continue to pray for you sweet angel, and before we know it, you will be here in our arms! 






YOU, Byron Michael Doughty, are an answered prayer!! Thank you Lord for my little family :)

Love mommy and daddy :)))))









1 comment: