Monday, April 21, 2014

36 weeks...Happy Easter Lil Byron!

Happy Easter baby boy! I put extra candy in daddy's Easter basket for you :)
You will be here in less than a month now! I know we are ready!! You are weighing over 6 pounds now; you are such a big boy! Your cheek muscles are developing, creating the chubby cheek appearance! Mommy only has 2 1/2 weeks left of work and I'll be off until August! Although I'm getting pretty miserable, I would carry you in my tummy again in a heartbeat! You have taught me so much already and you aren't even here yet! You are a miracle, you are a child of God and you are loved unconditionally by so many people already! God has created you and we are more than ready to teach you about His love and show you how much we love you!!! We celebrated Easter at aunt Sheila's house this year and next year you will get to join in the fun! Mommy is now going to the doctor every Tuesday and tomorrow we get to find out if mommy has dialated any! So many emotions! I'm so ready for you to be here! I can't wait to sleep on my tummy again! Haha




We are so ready for you to change our whole world, sweet sweet boy!!

Hurry up :)

Love mommy and daddy 



No comments:

Post a Comment