Sunday, May 11, 2014

39 weeks, due THIS WEEK!!!

Byron Michael, 
Happy birth week! You will be born this week. You will be more loved than you can ever imagine and daddy and I promise you that you will always be taken care of! We will work hard to support you and will always make sure you have what you need, and what you want, most of the time ;) Mommy is officially off work for 12 weeks and daddy is so excited about taking "paternity" leave Thursday- Sunday :))) Your daddy is so silly, funny, loving and he's so ready to meet you! He makes me smile daily and I know watching him love you will make me love him in an incredible way! You, little Byron are the most precious gift we could ever pray for! Thorn, your big brother is also curious about you! He knows something big is about to happen and he's going to be your best pal! Today is my first Mother's Day! Even though you haven't arrived yet, I've been your mommy for 9 months!! You have blessed me already! Although I may get tired and have a messy house soon, I wouldn't trade being your mommy for anything in the world! We love you sweet angel and we will see you THIS WEEK!!! 





Love mommy and daddy




No comments:

Post a Comment