Tuesday, May 6, 2014

38 weeks, DUE THIS MONTH!!

Dear Little Byron,
On May 4, 2014, mommy was 38 weeks pregnant with you! This means any day, any minute you could decide to come! Every day that goes by, I get more and more emotional! As I sit here and type this, im crying... This may be the last post I make before you are born ;) but don't worry, I'm going to continue to blog monthly (if I have time)! I'm so eager for that second when I get to lay my eyes on you for the very first time. I know it will be a feeling and a special moment that me and your daddy will NEVER forget! It will only last a split second, but with each passing second, our bond will grow stronger! I still can't believe I'm about to meet you; seems like yesterday we were just finding out about being pregnant! Mommy and daddy's hospital bags are packed and ready to go! I have packed and repacked your diaper bag probably 5 times...just making sure everything is perfect! Your daddy loves when you kick, loves when he can feel you hiccup, loves to talk about taking you fishing and hunting and loves to pray for our soon to be family of THREE! Mommy has two days of work left, then I'll be off for 12 weeks! Mommy saw the doctor today, and I was at a 2.5 centimeter! That means you could come tonight, or you could wait 3 weeks! The doctor has decided to induce mommy on May 15 if you haven't come yet! He let us pick between a couple dates, but daddy's birthday is March 15, so we chose May 15 (but hopefully you will come sooner)! I would love for you to surprise me any day! The doctor said its 110% safe for mommy to be induced any day! Here are some pictures from week 38! 




"Behold, children are a gift of The Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them!" Psalm 127:3-5.

Sweet dreams baby boy! Mommy can't wait to hold you, kiss you and love you forever!

Mommy and daddy 



No comments:

Post a Comment