Thursday, February 20, 2014

27 weeks...about 1.93 pounds!

Handsome boy,
You have been growing now for 27 weeks! You are now around 14.14 inches and weigh about 1.93 pounds!! The amniotic fluid has decreased meaning mommy is feeling every move you make, which I love!!! Your neurons and brain tissue are developing rapidly and your brain waves are hard at work! Your skeleton is completely developed; however, your joints are not yet connected. Your tiny eyelids have begun to open and your retinas have begun to develop! What a miracle you are, something new happening each day! You are the center of mommy and daddy's world already! Daddy talks about taking you fishing and hunting all the time and mommy can't wait to share that special bond only shared between a mom and son!! We are getting so anxious for May! Mommy is nervous, but I know that is common! I've started showing a lot more and finally have my "baby bump!" Daddy still loves to kiss my belly, talk to you and is always asking "is he kicking?" or "is he awake?" Less than 13 weeks and our lives will change!!! We are so ready for this change and can't wait to have you here in our arms!!!




We love you with all our hearts sweet handsome boy!! We are all smiles over you! I often ask myself how I can love someone this much, and we give God all the glory and credit for YOU!!!

Love mommy and daddy 



No comments:

Post a Comment