Monday, February 10, 2014

26 weeks...3rd Trimester!

Little Byron,
Mommy is now in the 3rd and final trimester of my pregnancy! My oh my how this is flying by! We cannot wait to meet you, but I am also loving being pregnant! You are now about 14.02 inches and weighing about 1.68 pounds! So small, yet getting so big :) You are now able to pick up on rhythms and may even be moving to certain rhythms you are hearing! Mommy loves country music, especially old country and your daddy has a love for all kinds of music! I can't wait to see what you enjoy and love! I pray you take after your daddy in your love for music and the outdoors. Your brain is beginning a 
period of growth and over 50% of your energy will be used for this purpose. Your lungs are developing air sacks called alveoli and your membrane that allows for the exchange of carbon dioxide and oxygen is now thin enough for you to begin taking breaths!!! Your eyes are now completely developed and I can't wait to see what color they will be. My belly is beginning to fill out more and more each week! I'm still feeling great! You won't believe the look on daddy's face every time he feels or sees you move...you make him so proud and we can't help but believe what a true miracle you are!! I haven't been having any unusual cravings, but can you believe that your dadd still is... Sweets, sweets, sweets... I just can't keep enough in the house! I'm making him some muffins right now! You are gonna have some awesome aunts and uncles and they can't wait to meet you!! If there is one thing I can PROMISE you right now, it's that mommy and daddy will love you no matter what! You will make mistakes in your life and you will see mommy and daddy make mistakes, but we will always love you! I pray that God teaches me and daddy how he wants us to raise you and that He continues to guide our decisions! We love you with all our hearts little Byron and smile all the time because of you! You have blessed us so much already and we can't wait until May! 

Goodnight little child of mine,

Love mommy and daddy 






Aunt Shell and I went shopping for you!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment