Saturday, January 25, 2014

Week 23...only 17 weeks to go!

Dear Little Byron,
This week you have grown to about 11.38 inches and are weighing about 1.10 pounds! God has created you and this week He is forming your cerebrum: the part of your brain that is responsible for memory, motor skills, and intellect. Rapid eye movements are beginning to occur during your sleep. Your hair is gaining more color and your skin is getting more pigment! I think about you all the time and I can't wait for my whole life to change because of you!!! Daddy will place his hand on my belly and pray for me, him and most importantly you. Your daddy is very special and he's going to be your best pal. He can't wait to take you hunting and fishing and let you play in the mud! I think about who you will look like all the time... Whose eyes will you have, whose hair color, and whose personality? I have realized that there is nothing I need to get you except LOVE! Although there is so much to prepare to get ready for your arrival, as long as you are happy and healthy, material things don't matter. I got your first pair of flip flops this week and I can't wait to see your little toes wiggling in them!! I love when you are awake and moving around! You make me smile all day long! Only 17 weeks sweet boy and you will be in my arms!



Goodnight little angel, 

Love, 

Mommy 



No comments:

Post a Comment