Thursday, January 16, 2014

22 weeks...Daddy feels you kick for the first time!!!

Dear Little Byron, 
Oh how I fall in love with you more every day! Every little move you make makes my heart skip a beat! You are such a tiny miracle and growing more and more everyday! This week you are approximately 10.94 inches and 15.17 ounces--you are almost one pound sweet boy! Your motor skills and coordination are becoming better this week! How amazing for me to find out these small details about you! Your hair is WHITE right now....that's because the pigment has not developed yet! Red hair runs on both mommy and daddy's side...I just can't wait to see all the tiny details God made---the color of your hair, the color of your eyes, the shape of your nose, and your precious little smile! 

The best thing about this week was January 15th at about 8:30pm...you were wide awake and kicking like crazy...I grabbed your daddy's hand and placed it on my belly and HE FELT YOU KICK!! He was so excited and I'll never forget his smile! As you get bigger, daddy will feel you more and more!! You are staying awake a lot longer--mommy loves when you move!!! 

This week I'm craving chocolate Frosty's from Wendy's and chips and salsa! Daddy is craving meat and chocolate cake with strawberry frosting! 

I'm starting to get stuff for your nursery--- it's gonna be camo with greens, browns and hunter orange! Aunt Shell and I have a shopping day planned coming up!! 

Well my sweet angel, keep kicking and flipping for me, I love feeling your movement! Not too much longer and mommy and daddy get to hold you in our arms!!

Goodnight sweet boy, mommy and daddy are in awe of God blessing us with you!

See you soon,


Mommy and daddy and big brother Thorn

No comments:

Post a Comment