Sunday, October 27, 2013

11 weeks, size of a fig!

Only 29 weeks to go, and we will on our way to the hospital and become a family of 3. Seems to far away, yet to close. Time seems to fly by when you have a lot on your plate! Today, October 27 marks 11 weeks! This week, our little Prince/Princess will grow to 1.61 inches, and weigh around 0.25 ounces. I am getting close to my second trimester already! During this 11th week, our baby is becoming very active inside my uterus, and is going through a growth spurt. The fingernails are growing this week; if only I would hold his/her little hand this week! This week is when our baby really starts to take form; the neck is becoming more visible, the back is straightening out, and the skin is becoming thicker!! How crazy is it that our baby's head is the same size as the rest of it's body this week! This week, all the VITAL ORGANS will finish being formed! HOW AMAZING!!! Only 9 more days, and we will be back in the ultrasound room, watching our blessing move around inside me!! I CAN'T WAIT!



A recap of week 10...I felt sick the fist half of the week, being nauseous, headache daily and just blah. As the week went on, I began feeling better and now feeling sick just comes and goes. I haven't had any weird/unusual cravings this week; however I had to have Sunny D every day this week, and my hubby was sweet enough to keep me stocked up!! Not sure why he didn't just get a gallon, but this made me just as happy!
Aunt Rochelle continues to spoil the baby; she got two more outfits this week!!

My family lives 3 hours away, so I don't see them every weekend, so this week, my dad had to text me his traditional weekly belly picture! He's crazy and he's gonna make the funnest Pappy!!!
Well, I'm so ready to see what week 11 has to bring, how things change, and excited that it's another week closer to due date!! Today, I've started cleaning out one of our guest bedrooms to prepare for Baby Doughty's nursery! We've done lots of discussing about names, and will have our final decision made once we know the gender! I'm starting to plan a gender reveal party for December, and hoping we will know the gender before Christmas!! Continuing to pray daily for a happy, healthy, chunky baby!

Blessed Parents,

Byron & Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment